Automatic motorbike wash V2 – Version 2
The birth of automatic motorbike wash V2 has made a great impression in society in general and changed the motorbike washing industry in Vietnam. For the first time in Vietnam, Automatic Motorcycle Wash opens a completely new business model, completely different from the traditional motorbike washing style ever.
When was V2 automatic motorbike wash - version 2 born?
After the successful production and testing of the first motorbike wash version, the V2 Automatic Motorcycle Wash was officially born.
The first trial version was researched, designed and tested by a former student of Hanoi Polytechnic, Mr. Duong Xuan Thien.
With this version 2, automatic motorbike washing technology has achieved a significant revolution, making Vietnam the first country to apply this technique. This has completely changed the concept of motorbike washing over the years. At the same time, it also opens up many new opportunities and business models in the motorcycle wash industry, bringing convenience and civilization to users.
V2 automatic motorbike wash – Version 2
Breakthrough innovations of the motorbike wash system
- Washes all types of two-wheelers, including electric bicycles and various motorcycles.
- The nooks and crannies of the vehicle, especially the underbody and fenders - the most difficult areas to wash, are thoroughly cleaned thanks to a specially designed water spray and foam spray system.
- The front wheels, rear wheels, rims and spokes are cleaned and polished by an automatic brush system.
- After the washing process is finished, the system automatically blows dry.
- The entire space is lit with LED lights.
- The water storage system collects all the wastewater and discharges them through a single pipe.
- The surrounding area uses a glass door system to observe the washing process from the outside.
- The chassis of the system is made entirely of stainless steel, ensuring shiny, beautiful and durable over time.
- The system is equipped with an electronic counter to record the number of times the vehicle has been washed. Even in the event of a power failure, this data is still stored in memory.
V2 automatic motorbike wash - version 2
Parameters of motorbike wash system
- Machine capacity: 6.5kw/h, voltage 220V.
- Power consumption per motorcycle: 350 w
- The amount of washing water for each motorbike is 60 liters.
- Blowing system to dry the water on the motorcycle surface after washing.
- Width: 1.6m; length: 3m; Height: 2.2m
Automatic motorbike wash V6 - Version 6
Automatic motorbike wash V6 is the latest product, designed with many outstanding features, helping to improve the efficiency and quality of car washing. And is the perfect choice for professional motorbike washes, saving time, effort and improving service quality.